No matter how much we learn about our neighbors on the planet, they manage to impress us again and again. Of course, we do not see the combed yakana or goatsin every day, but the fact that hedgehogs and goats appeared on our list indicates how inventive and multifaceted nature is. And with a sense of humor, she is all right.
We have seen everything in moodforyou.com , but we hear about the features of animals collected in this article for the first time. I wonder if you know about them.
1. Pigs do not sweat . They have almost no sweat glands, so they cool in a puddle of liquid mud.
2. Females of mongooses from one flock give birth to cubs simultaneously, on the same day
3. Apparently, the laws of physics do not apply to goats.
4. Giraffes find it difficult to hide from predators, so they sleep from 10 minutes to 2 hours a day, a maximum of 20 minutes
Our Facebook Page
5. The combed jakana seems to be the most common bird. Until he shows the paws
6. To scare away a predator, possums freeze in an unnatural pose and pretend to be dead. In South America, there is even the expression “play opossum”, which means “pretend”
7. The female Ondus ostrich lays eggs and leaves for another male, while the father incubates the chicks and takes care of them. Other females do not mind throwing eggs into the nest
8. Before we had time to get used to what a hammer fish looks like from the outside, we were shown it from the inside.
9. Rhinos are not at all slow: they can reach speeds of up to 55 km / h
10. Swifts cannot walk due to the structure of the legs, so they drink on the fly
11. The hummingbird Androdon equatorial has sharp teeth to drive off rivals from flowers with nectar and hunt small insects
12. Moray eels and eels live in a larval state for a long time. Before becoming adults, they are absolutely transparent and can grow up to 1.5 meters
13. Goacin – a bird like a bird. That’s just her claws on the wings
14. Gorilla from the Miami Zoo in sign language shows a person who throws food to her that visitors should not feed animals
15. Did you know that hedgehogs carry hedgehogs in the mouth, like cats – kittens? Look what a reap!
And what amazing habits does your pet have?
Preview photo by rochita / Imgur